Comments on our notice of intent (NOI) and pre-application document (PAD)
There’s three ways you can provide comments . You can submit through the FERC website. You can submit a comment using the form to the right. You can mail it to the Ramm registered address at 7425 East Columbia Drive, Spokane Washington 99212.
To read all the comments submitted directly to FERC, visit the FERC’s docket search website and select P-14869.
Here’s the list of comments and Ramm’s filings to date:
- 3/11/2020 – Press release announcing intent to refile with FERC Ramm Power Group
- 3/4/2020 – Rejection of Notice of Intent and Pre-Application Document by FERC
- 2/26/2020 – Reply and Comments of Ramm Power Group LLC under P-14869
- 2/14/2020 – Comments of ASARCO Multi-State Environmental Custodial Trust under P-14869
- 2/14/20 – Comment of Elim Mining (USA) Incorporated under P-14869, et. al.
- 2/14/2020 – Comments on Pre-Application Document of ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY under P-14869
- 2/6/2020 – U.S. Department of Homeland Security submits letter re the Notice of Intent to File Application under P-14869
- 1/31/2020 – Comments of Arizona State Historic Preservation Office
- 1/15/2020 – Pre-Application Document of Ramm Power Group LLC under P-14869
- 1/13/2020 – Contact List of Ramm Power Group LLC under P-14869
- 1/7/2020 – Ramm Power Group LLC progress report under P-14869
- 7/8/2019 – Report of Ramm Power Group LLC under P-14869
- 1/10/2019 – Report of Ramm Power Group LLC under P-14869
- 7/19/2018 – Order Issuing Preliminary Permit and Granting Priority to File License Application re RAMM Power Group, LLC under P-14869
- 5/24/2018 – Comment of Department of the Interior – OEPC under P-14869
- 5/4/2018 – Report of Ramm Power Group LLC under P-14869
- 3/26/2018 – Letter order accepting RAMM Power Group, LLC’s 3/1/18 filing of a Preliminary Permit Application for the Sacaton Energy Storage Project under P-14869
- 3/26/2018 – Notice of Preliminary Permit Application Accepted for Filing and Soliciting Comments, Motions to Intervene, and Competing Applications re RAMM Power Group LLC under P-14869
- 3/1/2018 – Application for Preliminary permit application for Sacaton Energy Storage Project of Ramm Power Group LLC under P-14869